Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
This month on Wrong, But Useful, @reflectivemaths and I (@icecolbeveridge) talk about...
- How close is it to Christmas?
- Who the hell are we and why the hell do we do this?
- Other maths podcasts: Taking Maths Further and Relatively Prime
- Colin offers a bounty for pictures of members of the Government holding Basic Maths For Dummies
- ‘Number of the podcast’ -
- Age range compatibility equation
- @colinthemathmo asks:
A question for my math(s) tweeps: What's your favourite topic in maths? Complex numbers? Implicit differentiation? Circle theorems? Vectors?
- Dave invites abuse by answering “Questionnaire design.” Let him have it.
- Politican’s bar charts
- What is a fourth?
- @conniehamilton asks a simple question and gets a lot of discussion
- Euler’s Formula in 2- and 3-D, and the Beveridge-Longcope Equation
- Problem of the month via @solvemymaths (If you’ve already done it, do it another way)